Employee Type: Full-Time
- Ability to manage complexity, setting priorities with portfolio management experience, preferably in Dermatology segment
- Analyses market/ Segment trends, competition, identify market potentials, identify and evaluate the growth opportunities and propose direction regarding investments and resource allocation.
- Develop short and medium term patient solution strategies and annual marketing plans in alignment with company's strategic direction and objectives.
- Develop and execute operational plans, identify and implement the most efficient and effective marketing activities to grow the patient solutions (products) profitably over the identified time period with ability to manage, track and control marketing budget/ Spend
- Develop relevant measures, dashboards and follow up the progress of pre-set KPIs and make recommendations for corrective actions as needed.
- Propose, develop and Implement patient support programs in the assigned market to help and support patients.
- Work with creative/ marketing agencies and take the lead on the design, adaptation and implementation of the e-detailing, CLM, marketing campaigns and promotional materials.
- Lead, prepare and conduct the cycle meetings for field force teams with ability to develop cycle plans for the assigned patient solutions (products)
- Conduct product knowledge training and refreshment sessions for the field force teams and new joiners to ensure that the field force has adequate product knowledge
- Prepare the launch readiness plans for the new patient solutions (products) to ensure the successful introductions into the market
- Engage, network, build strong and consistent work relationship with key opinion leaders externally in the market
- Ability to work, engage and align with internal stakeholders/ cross function regional teams (Sales, Marketing, Medical, regulatory, compliance, business development and finance)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy & MBA is preferable
- Strong medical knowledge in Dermatology field is a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales in addition to 2-3 years' experience in Marketing management role
- Excellent knowledge of the Pharma market
- Fluency in both spoken and written English & Arabic languages is required
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Plans & Aligns:Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Action oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Business Insights: Apply business knowledge and market place to advance the organization goals.
How to apply:
If you are interested to join our team, please send your Resume (preferably in English) to email@example.com with "Patient Solution Manager/Product Manager" in the subject.